Scar Reduction Treatment
What happens when you get affected by a pimple? Your skin gets swollen and infected and at that time nodules along with cysts can develop and break. When the acne is severe and deep enough, the facial tissue can be injured. It causes damage to the tissues and cells of the skin. A functional tissue will reinstate the damaged component. These tissues become the acne scars.
An acne scar, just like any scar, is the unpleasant consequence of a healed wound, or in this case, acne. Depending on the sternness of your acne, the scars can be quite not easy to remove. Luckily, there are several procedures you can choose from for removing acne scars.
Types of Scar
First of all, note that there are three types of scars, explicitly the following.
- A tropic Scars- there are either flat or depressed scars, it is further classified in to ice pick scars, Boxcar scars and rolling scars.
- Hypertrophic scars- there are an elevated and raised scar that happens because of excessive tissues healing response.
- Keloid scars- there are raised and thick scars which extend beyond the site of infection or injury, it might be painful or itchy at times.
Treatment for Acne Scars
Below are the measures that can be employed for improving acne scars. All of these treatments are proven to be effectual. However, ensure that you first consult your dermatologist and that you choose the correct treatment.
- Topical solutions: These are ointments applied to the scarred area. These aim to hydrate the skin and eliminate dead skin cells, resulting in rejuvenating the skin and scars. Niacinamide topical cream vitamin-c, Retnoids revealed in academic studies to effectively fade scarring...plus has the added bonus that it avoids more acne from forming.
- Silicone sheets: Although it is not known for sure how these work, studies show that they are helpful for diminishing and Keloidal Scars.
- Microdermabrasion: This is a process where a dermatologist gets rid of the outer layer of the scarred skin. These Results in the growth of healthier skin which in turn leads to reduction of scars.
- Chemical peeling: This is a method for improving acne scar using Trichloroacetic Acid, Alpha hydroxy acid and Phenol. The solution exfoliates the outer layers of the damaged skin. In this procedure, the removed damaged skin cells are replaced with new skin cells. This, in effect, results in reduced acne scars.
- Intralesional injections- Here, injections are given into scar tissue (keloid and hypertrophic scars) to reduce the size and growth of the tissue.
- Derma roller: derma roller is an instrument that has multiple tiny needles of 1-1.5mm length when this procedure is done; the needles try to create multiple micro injections to the top layer of the skin which helps can be also done along with PRP or other serums.
- Laser resurfacing: This procedure is carried out by a cosmetic surgeon. In this process, a concentrated laser beam marks the area to be treated. The laser energy penetrates the skin and vaporizes water, as well as the top layer of the skin while parting the deeper layers untouched. This method helps restore the skin's elasticity through the reduction of the collagen fibers contained in the skin layers.
Q. What are the different types of scars?
A. Hairline International providing best scar removal treatment in Bangalore for different types of scars mentioned below.
- Keloid scars: When skin gets injured, some tissues will form on the wound called fibrous tissues which protects the injury. In some situations scar tissues grows excessively called keloid scars. These type scars can form anywhere in the body but most commonly we can found on shoulders, chest, earlobes and cheeks.
- Keloid scars doesn’t harm to your health, it just a beauty concern.
- Contracture scars: when you’re skin burns up to second and third degree, the surrounding skin to pull together which results contractual scar forms These scars need to treated immediately otherwise scar can result in restriction of movement around the injured area
- Hypertrophic scars: These scars occur because of the collision, these scars form with red color and these scars almost similar to keloids but do not form beyond the boundaries of injury.
- Acne scars: Acne scars are usually the result of inflamed blemishes caused by skin pores engorged with excess oil, dead skin cells and bacteria. The pore swells, causing a break in the follicle wall. Shallow lesions are usually minor and heal quickly. But if there is a deep break in the wall of the pore, infected material can spill out into surrounding tissue, creating deeper lesions.
Q. Which all the scars does hairline international provides treatment?
A. Hairline international skin clinic in Bangalore has the best treatment and best dermatologists helps to get rid of all type of scars. We use advanced laser treatment and types of chemical peel treatments for scar removal.
Q. How long does take to heal the scar?
A. There are many things which influence the scar healing time. Based on the individual skin response to the treatment, the food habits they are have and the vitamin deficiency influences the healing capacity of the skin.
Q. Any side effects with the Scar removal treatment?
A. Common side effects include Redness of the skin, swelling of treated area and you feel modern irritation.
Q. How many sessions of treatment required for permanent scar removal in Bangalore?
A. it depends on the individual skin concern. Normally a course of 4- 6 session spaced across 1-2 months will be fine.
Q.Why Hairline International for the Scar removal treatment in Bangalore?
A. Acne scar highly damages your skin if you don’t take treatment when required. We have the experienced dermatologists for the acne scar removal treatment in Bangalore. We have best customers base with 94 % satisfaction rate. Our acne scar treatment brought smiles in many lives.
Here are the Reason why hairline international.
- We have highly qualified and experienced dermatologists with us.
- We do the sin analysis of the patient before going for the treatment.
- Each of our clinics equipped with US-FDA Approved equipment.
- We have different type of peels and laser treatment for scar removal in Bangalore.
- We do follow up our patients to ensure that their issues got resolved.
- Customer satisfaction is our main moto and we have customer base with 94% Satisfaction rate.
- We allot personal consultation for each and every customer with restricted entry for staff.
Reviews for Best Scar removal treatment in Bangalore:
2 years back when I was cooking food my hand touches the heated cooking pan after 2 days there is scar on my hand and it is very much visible. 3 month back I visited hairline international clinic for scar removal in Bangalore, now it’s like almost gone.
Treatment and location: Scar removal treatment Bangalore.
I would like to share my experience in Hairline international. Once after FUT Hair Transplantation there was is a scar at back side of my scalp, when consulted skin specialist in hairline, he suggested me Scalp micro pigmentation 3 sessions. It given me result now nobody can find the scars on my scalp.
Treatment and location: Scar Removal treatment Bangalore
I would like to share my experience with hairline international Koramangala. Year back i met with bike accident, gone through the treatment and got some scars on my face. One day i got to know about scar removal treatment and been to hairline Koramangala and gone through procedure. Now scars on my face has gone. Good work by Hairline.
Treatment and location: Scar removal treatment Bangalore
I have been to hairline Indiranagar for scar removal. They suggested me laser treatment. Have been there with the thinking of cost of scar removal treatment but finds it very economical. People fromFront desk and therapist were polite and friendly.
Treatment and location: Scar removal treatment Bangalore
About a year back I met with an accident, with this I got stiches on my hand and the scars very much visible, 4 months before I had a Scar removal treatment in Bangalore by the Dermatologist in hairline international.
Name: Mohan Krishna.
Treatment and location: Laser scar removal Bangalore.