Acne Is a skin condition that involves the oil glands at the base of hair follicles secreting oily substance sebum. When the body produces excess sebum which gets infected with bacteria is characterized by red pimples on the skin, especially on the face and prevalent chiefly among adolescents especially during puberty.
Types of Acne
- Normal skin shows neither oil nor flaking skin. It should feel smooth.
- Oily skin is also common for a person with oily skin to have large pores and a shine.
- Dry skin may feel taut or show flakes of dead skin. It is associated with small pores.
- Combination skin is most common. It exhibits traits of all three of the above skin types. Usually, the skin is oily in the T-zone and normal to dry elsewhere..
The risk of sleep you lose at night will increase stress this results in glucocorticoid production, which can lead to abnormalities in skin structure and function causing acne worse.
Some foods cause your blood sugar to rise quickly, triggering a boost in insulin. Too much insulin in your bloodstream can trigger changes in your body that can lead to the growth of pore-clogging cells. It can also boost action in your oil glands.
Workout helps your skin by increasing your blood circulation, which sends more oxygen to your skin cells and carries cell waste away. Physical activity helps cut stress, which may contribute to acne outbreaks.
Increasing the amount of water intake is a great way to flush out internal toxins and hydrate your skin from the inside out. water significantly boosted blood flow throughout the body and skin.
Diet to avoid acne
- Must have food rich in Fibers like as they remove toxins from the body before they reach the skin. Cauliflower, Broccoli, Cabbage, Leafy Greens, Cooked white Mushroom, Orange, Kidney Beans
- Must have Low fat food to reduce acne. All fresh, frozen, tinned vegetables, Dried beans & lentils, Dry fruits, White fish , Fruit juices, Tea & Coffee
- Must avoid Peanut Products as it is one of the cause of acne. Peanut butter, Fried peanuts, Salted peanuts, Chocolates made of peanuts
- Must avoid Fried foods as it is the cause of acne break outs. Chicken fry, Mutton fry, Fish fry, vegetable fry
Must reduce iodized salt intake as it flares up acne.
- Must avoid Dairy Products Milk, Cheese & Ice cream
Q. What is Chemical peel?
A. In general texture Chemical peels is a procedure which improves and smoother the appearance of the skin on the face, neck or hands. A Chemical solution suggested by doctor will be applied to the damaged skin that intended to remove the outmost layer of skin and eventually peels off. The new generated skin is usually less wrinkled and smoother than the old skin.
Q. Which all skin issues does chemical peels solves?
A.chemical peels are best solutions for the following condition.
- Wrinkles treatment- Chemical peels can be used to soften the look of fine line, facial wrinkles and makes the skin looking smoother, tighter and chubby.
- Melasma Treatment- Chemical peels can be used as combination or alone to brighten the complexion.
- Pigmentation treatment- Due to the effect of pollution and more exposure to the sun, drugs causes pigmentation. In such cases chemical peels provides immense support to get rid of pigmentation.
- Acne and acne scar removal treatment: Chemical peels are the best solution to get rid of acnes and acne scar removal.
- Skin rejuvenation: Be it a men or women, with the stress and age skin losses its originality and appears dull, with lack of freshness. Through usage of lite or medium peels you can enhance your skin glow and overall skin health.
- Lightening of complexion: If an individual’s skin tone becomes darker with the passage of time, chemical peels treatment can help to regain the original complexion.
- Chemical peelss improves the skin hydration.
- Chemical peels softens the skin and reduces open pores.
Q.What are the available chemical peels in Bangalore at hairline skin clinic?
A. Glycolic peel: The glycolic peel has the smallest molecular size and infiltrates the deepest. It's great for the peeling and revival of maturing skin. Glycolic peels come in various strengths, based upon the result you're looking for.
Lactic Peel: Derived from milk, the lactic peel is perfect for skin that is dry or sensitive to dynamic fixings like retinol. In case you're worried about having an unfavorable response, the lactic peel is easier on the skin.
Beta peel: The beta peel is utilized to treat acne in both younger and older patients. It utilizes salicylic acid to shed the skin, help with oil control, and focus on the bacteria that causes skin inflammation.
Vitalize peel: The Vitalize peel incorporates citrus, lactic and salicylic acids, in addition to a retinol layer, to enhance the quality and help the pigmentation of your skin. A vitalize peel is superficial with almost no peeling, so this is an extraordinary place to begin for individuals who have never had a chemical peel.
TCA Peel for Actinic Keratosis: TCA is trichloroacetic acid used to give a medium depth peel to the skin. This treatment can help to remove abnormal skin cells.
Q. Who is the right candidate for chemical peeling?
A. Generally chemical peels works best for fair skinned and haired people. If the prospects belongs to any of the below conditions, they better avoid going for chemical peeling.
- If the prospect have consumption of Accutane in last six months
- Nursing or pregnant.
- Have psoriasis, eczema, dermatitis or rosacea.
- Have used Retin-A, Renova, prescription skin care products, products that contain ascorbic acid, bleaching or skin-lightening agents or other acid-based products in the last 48 hours.
Q. What are the Precautions need to take before and after chemical peels Treatment
A. Pre Procedure instructions:
- Should not possess any laser treatment prior three days to your skin peeling.
- Should not possess Botox or filler treatment for at least two weeks prior to going for an acid peel.
- Patients who have family history of heart problems are not considered as a good candidates for the deep chemical peel procedure.
- If you’re planning for skin peel at least from 3 days prior, you need to use glycolic acid creams as per doctor suggestions.
- If you are looking for chemical peel for pigmentation, doctor suggests you to use pigment suppressing product for two to six weeks. These products are very important for your skin to make ready for treatment.
- Any chemical peels are not advisable on the skin which recently exposed to the intense ultra-violate rays.
Post Procedure Instructions:once the patient done with chemical peel should follow the doctors guidance. Proper skin care after peeling as equal important as preparing the skin for peeling. This care can speed healing and Enable outcomes to last longer, prevent infection, and maintain a strategic distance from shading changes in the treated area caused by sun exposure.
Superficial peels: usually required one to seven days to heal. Initially treated skin turns red. Moisturizers and sunscreen should be applied adequately.
Medium peels: requires seven to fourteen days to heal. Just like superficial peels. Same superficial peels skin gets red but it swells too. The skin starts crusting and peeling off within this period only. Eyelids may swell shut and in some cases, blistering may also be observed. As per dermatologist suggestion skin must be soaked daily by ointment for a specific period.
Deep peels: Requires 14 to 21 days to heal. The treated area is bandaged to avoid foreign particles contact. A thick layer of moisturizer need to apply for three to four weeks and the skin being soaked four to six days daily by applying ointment as prescribed by the dermatologist.
Q. What would be the side effects of chemical peels treatment?
- If not followed dermatologist guidance correctly, chemical peels can leave scars.
- Discoloration might observed in people with sensitive skin. Non-need to worry it gets fine with time.
Hairline International Hair and skin clinic is providing best chemical peels treatment in Bangalore for all types of skin and hairline has advanced TCA peels for dark skinned people.
Chemical peel treatment in Bangalore Reviews:
For my face glow and to get rid of black spots. I have taken chemical peel treatment in hairline international Bangalore. It given me awesome glow to my face and the Dermatologist guided me to use ointment and sunscreen.
Treatment and location: Chemical peel Bangalore.
The best skin treatment for pigmentation by hairline international. I took chemical peeling from hairline Bangalore, before the treatment they suggested some ointment to apply on my face later they have done salicylic peel on my face. Awesome result through the treatment.
Treatment and location: (salicylic peel) chemical peel Bangalore.
I’m very happy with TCA peeling at hairline skin clinic Bangalore. I have acne scars on my face, which made me looks too dark. Through reference I have taken TCA peels from hairline clinic. This is the only treatments helps to get rid of acne scar removal on dark skin. I’m so happy for you.
Treatment and location: Chemical peels treatment Bangalore