- Set up: Inputs in clinic design and assistance in choosing sites
- Sourcing and management: Advice on the equipment and machines to be installed at the centre and also help in the procurement at reasonable prices
- Marketing and sales: All collaterals and ad designs will be provided to the franchisees will benefit both location specific and national advertising campaigns organized by the franchiser from time to time.
- Training: Step wise training to the selected staff on products, services, clinic operations, client handling and sales and marketing.
- Recruitment: Hairlines experts will interview the shortlisted candidates.
- Operations: Suitable operation manual will be provided to ensure hassle free and efficient functioning.
Frequently asked questions
Q: How long does it take to open Hairline International franchise?
A: After signing the formal agreement it normally takes 4 to 6 months to set and start the entire operation.
Q: When can I break even?
A: The estimated break even would be 9 to 12 months however the breakeven point varies from centre to centre as it depends on variety of factors such as overheads, operating cost etc.
Q: Do I need a license to open Hairline International franchise?
A: Yes you will need MCD permits and trade licenses.
Q: Where are you selling franchises?
A: The franchise will focus within Karnataka initially later to other Metro cities.
Q: What is the term of franchise agreement?
A: Initial agreement is for 5 years with an option of renewing it further. Renewal of the agreement is subject to mutual agreement of both the parties.
For queries please contact:
Ms. Bani Anand, Director