Acne Is a skin condition that involves the oil glands at the base of hair follicles secreting oily substance sebum. When the body produces excess sebum which gets infected with bacteria is characterized by red pimples on the skin, especially on the face and prevalent chiefly among adolescents especially during puberty.
Types of Acne
- Normal skin shows neither oil nor flaking skin. It should feel smooth.
- Oily skin is also common for a person with oily skin to have large pores and a shine.
- Dry skin may feel taut or show flakes of dead skin. It is associated with small pores.
- Combination skin is most common. It exhibits traits of all three of the above skin types. Usually, the skin is oily in the T-zone and normal to dry elsewhere..
The risk of sleep you lose at night will increase stress this results in glucocorticoid production, which can lead to abnormalities in skin structure and function causing acne worse.
Some foods cause your blood sugar to rise quickly, triggering a boost in insulin. Too much insulin in your bloodstream can trigger changes in your body that can lead to the growth of pore-clogging cells. It can also boost action in your oil glands.
Workout helps your skin by increasing your blood circulation, which sends more oxygen to your skin cells and carries cell waste away. Physical activity helps cut stress, which may contribute to acne outbreaks.
Increasing the amount of water intake is a great way to flush out internal toxins and hydrate your skin from the inside out. water significantly boosted blood flow throughout the body and skin.
Diet to avoid acne
- Must have food rich in Fibers like as they remove toxins from the body before they reach the skin. Cauliflower, Broccoli, Cabbage, Leafy Greens, Cooked white Mushroom, Orange, Kidney Beans
- Must have Low fat food to reduce acne. All fresh, frozen, tinned vegetables, Dried beans & lentils, Dry fruits, White fish , Fruit juices, Tea & Coffee
- Must avoid Peanut Products as it is one of the cause of acne. Peanut butter, Fried peanuts, Salted peanuts, Chocolates made of peanuts
- Must avoid Fried foods as it is the cause of acne break outs. Chicken fry, Mutton fry, Fish fry, vegetable fry
Must reduce iodized salt intake as it flares up acne.
- Must avoid Dairy Products Milk, Cheese & Ice cream