Hair Loss Treatment in Bangalore
Now a day’s Hair Loss is a very common Issue for the people living in metro cities because of heavy pollution and there are many other reasons which may causes for the hair loss like Heredity issues, food habits, past medical history and due to medication.
- Heredity Pattern baldness is not really a disease. Which is natural Condition, been part of Many people’s life. Almost 40% of men and women will experience this type of hair loss. Normally hair loss starts at the age of 20’s and 30’s. This hair loss condition in women called as Female - Pattern baldness and in men’s known as Male- Pattern baldness.
- Dandruff is also one could be the reason for hair loss. Which characterized by flaking and itching the skin on the scalp. Severity of dandruff Divided into two stages. In the mild stage dandruff can be controlled with the use of medicines but in the moderate stage to control dandruff requires Medical management and in house treatment with Ozone.
- Medication can cause hair loss or hair fall issues. Like treatment for heart problem, high blood pressure, radiation treatment for cancer cure, Arthritis, depression And increase of vitamin A also causes hair loss.
- Diseases like Scalp psoriasis and change of hormones at the pregnancy period causes hair loss.
So, We at Hairline International As the best hair loss treatment clinic in Bangalore spread across with 7 branches and providing the solution for the hair loss and skin issues with 96% customer satisfaction. We awarded as The Best Hair Transplant & Aesthetic clinic in South India by Times Business awards Bengaluru 2018
“Thank you”. I would be happy to say Hairline international is the best hair loss treatment provider in the Bangalore. I am rohan and I have been to hairline international to take treatment for the hair fall and dandruff issue. For the dandruff they suggested ozone therapy and for hair fall they suggested some medicine. Through the treatment I got good result.
Hair loss treatment
FAQ’s on Hairloss / Hairfall
Q. What are the Reasons/ causes for hair loss and Hair Fall?
A. Hair loss is genetic male-or female-design baldness. If you have a family history of baldness, you may have this kind of Hair loss issues. Certain sex hormones can trigger genetic Hair loss. Significant sicknesses, surgeries, or horrible mishaps can trigger Hair loss. Hormonal changes related with pregnancy, labor, ending the utilization of contraception pills can cause heavy Hair loss.
Q. On which medical condition influences hair loss issues and hair fall?
A. Medicinal conditions like thyroid ailment, alopecia areata (an immune system malady that assaults hair follicles), and scalp contaminations like ringworm, Infections causes hair loss.
Q. How can I Control my hair fall?
A. Based on the scalp condition we can suggest Treatment. If it is starting stage we can control with medicines, if it is in later stage need to go through the treatment.
Q. Do we get Hair Loss issues for using Hair gel and hair sprays?
A. Obviously there will be difference in hair fall in between user and non-user of these hair gels and hair sprays.
Q. How Does hair loss/Hair Fall effects anybody psychologically?
- Loss of personal attractiveness.
- Reduce self- confidence.
- Fear of becoming bald.
- Feeling of premature ageing.
- Negative effects on social life.
You can also Search for